TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS
I. Agency’s Mandates and Functions, Name of Officials with their position, designation and contact information.
- Mandate, Vision, Mission and Functions
- PCA Central office, Regional and Center Manager’s Directory (List of Officials)
II. On Financial and Operational Matters
- Annual Audited Financial and Performance Report
- Audited Financial Statements in the immediate past three (3) years
- Quarterly, Annual Reports and Trial Balanceb
- Local and Foreign Borrowings
- Government Subsidies
- CY 2013 to CY 2016 Annual Report
III. DBM-approved Budget and Corresponding Targets for FY 2016
- Physical and Financial Targets CY2016 for Locally Funded Project
- Targets/MFOs/GAA CY 2016
- COB CY2016
IV. FY 2016 Major Programs and Projects categorized in accordance with the Five (5) Key Result Areas under E.O. No. 43.
- The programs and projects beneficiaries as identified in the applicable special provisions.
- Masterlist of Beneficiaries CY2016
- Status of implementation, evaluation and or assessment reports
V. Annual Procurement Plan
VI. ISO 9001:2015 aligned QMS documents (Subject to final review and approval by the Governing Board in January 2017)
VII. System of Ranking Delivery Units
Government Quality Management System Standard (GQMSS)