TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS
The Transparency Seal is displayed on the PCA's official website in compliance with Sec. 93(Transparency Seal) R.A No.10155 of the General Appropriations Act of FY 2014 issued by the Governance Commission on GOCC (GCG)
- Agency's Mandate and Functions, Name of the Officials with their position, designation and contact information.
- On Financial and Operational Matters
- Annual Audited Financial and Performance Report
- Audited Financial Statements in the Immediate Past three (3) years.
- Quarterly, Annual Reports and Trial Balance
- Local and Foreign Borrowings
- Government Subsidies
- CY2013 to CY2017 Annual Report
- DBM-approved budget and corresponding targets for FY2017
- Physical & Financial Targets CY2017 for Locally Funded Project (amount in '000 pesos)
- Targets/MFOs/GAA CY 2017
- COB CY2017
- FY 2016 Major Programs and Projects categorized in accordance with the Five (5) Key Result Areas under E.O. No. 43.
- Major Programs and Projects 2017
- Major Programs and Projects 2016
- The programs and projects beneficiaries as identified in the applicable special provisions.
- Masterlist of Beneficiaries CY2017 (Operations branch yet to submit report by the end of January 2018)
- Masterlist of Beneficiaries CY2016
- Status of Implementation, Evaluation and or Assessment Reports
- Annual Procurement Plan
- ISO 9001:2015 aligned QMS documents (Subject to final review and approval by the Governing Board in January 2017)
- System of Ranking Delivery Units
- Government Quality Management System Standard (GQMSS)
- Hits: 44
PRICE WATCH 2018
- Hits: 1423
File Name: pca_aar2016.zip
File Description: PCA Annual Audited Financial Report for Year 2016
- Hits: 89